-
September 14th, 2003, 08:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've been checking this message board (and previous incarnations) for a few years, occasionally posting if something really sparked my interest. Just had an idea for all of us with aol instant messenger: why not chat in real time when we're logged into the board? My aol name is Ballardy, if anyone wants to add me they can, and then if you see that I'm logged into the board then you know that I'm on. Anyone else who wants to get in on this just post ur aol name on this topic....just an idea!
-
September 14th, 2003, 09:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
sounds good to me...some of ya'll know me already on aol...but anyways. Mines ChromedKitten.
-
September 14th, 2003, 09:32 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
September 14th, 2003, 11:22 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
September 15th, 2003, 12:13 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Mine would be This Sick Affair...
-
September 15th, 2003, 12:18 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
September 15th, 2003, 02:20 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
September 15th, 2003, 04:14 PM
#8
Inactive Member
syckgirlsfv - same as my board name
-
September 15th, 2003, 04:24 PM
#9
Inactive Member
starlitshauna ... bg surprise! I'm online all day long!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks